Hello dear readers,
I have to say that I have accomplished reading more than 7 of the September issues and have finally came to an agreement of a list of the 10 most essential trends we will be needing this fall and winter to stay warm and none the less stylish. Shall we begin?
Les tengo que confesar que porfin he logrado terminar de leer más de 7 de las ediciones mas importantes de la moda “September Issue”. Finalmente he llegado a un acuerdo y les dejo una lista de las 10 tendencias mas esenciales para este otoño é invierno con un touch elegante. ¿Comenzamos?
1. Faux Fur : This is fall like the last it is no exception and the colors keep on going! I would suggest getting a color you’ve never thought of wearing, be fun take some risks.
2. Clutch: Weather it is simple, detailed, studded or glittery clutches is the one accessory you can add on to an outfit to add any statement to an outfit.
3. Metallic’s: I am very ecstatic that the metallic trend is a big hit this fall. Remember that when styling metallic fabric pair it with something simple or layer it for a more dramatic look.
4. Textures: Coming in all colors, garments and shapes. Be on the look out especially for the snake skin and stripes textures which you cant see, but you can feel.
5. Dark Blue and Dark Purple Nails: There is no other way to have your nails this fall than dark purple and blue nails. We have been into the black and dark red colors, but we are up for the change with these new “it” colors.
6. Open toed shoes: Yes! We know it will be cold, but what’s a winter without a little risks, you can always wear your open toed shoes with tights or socks.
7. Heavy Sparkles: Sparkles, are a girls best friend, especially for a night out in the town or even sequins on a New Years eve! It doesn’t matter where you add the sparkle just make sure you work it.
8. Sporty Wear: Sneakers, leggings, beanies, caps, sweats and sweatshirts are kept out of the gym and are put on the runway, and so will we for this winter!
9. Pastels: We have seen this trend as well as a few others fade onto the fall and winter from spring, but wearing pastels is a definite must, don’t leave it all to the dark colors.
10. Dark Florals: Flowers are not just for spring and summer, for this fall they aren’t going anywhere. Wearing them dark and layering the floral print is in this Fall.
“Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new”
-Henry David Thoreau